Job ID 53977
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are hiring Linux Support
Industry: IT Technology
• Responsible for designing, installing, and configuration of
KVM / Openstack / RHEL virtualization environments
• Build, configure and deploy VMs and templates. Complete
Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V) migration of Windows 2012, & 2016, as well as from VMware, Hyper-V, and legacy hardware.
• Performing Snapshots, Cloning, Cold Migrations, and Hot Migrations.
• Experience in carrying out the full life-cycle Infrastructure management experience including design, implementation, monitoring & maintenance
• At least 3 years of web systems administration experience, in a customer support-focused environment.
• A minimum of 2 years of supervisory or management level experience.
• Background with web application and web hosting operations/technology
• At least one project for the deployment of KVM or OpenStack virtualization platform
• 24×7 web hosting experience.
• RHEL & MySQL Certifications
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org