Job ID 56020
Experience 5 Years
Industry Banking and Financial Services
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are Hiring an AML/CFT Software Business Development Manager – with 5-7 years of experience in sale of AML / CFT Compliance products payments and remittance.
Job location :Dubai
Send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Identify new business opportunities with the Banking sector and Financial Institutions to have a competitive edge in the assigned market.
· Managing and retaining client relationships and engagement with existing accounts.
· Contacting potential clients to establish relationship and setting up meetings to increase the client database.
· Prospect new geographies / clients as per the AML/CFT compliance regulation and go AML county specific regulated requirements
· Understanding the Central Bank regulations and identifying the target market and generating region specific leads.
· Achieve business cycle targets to increase the existing and new client revenue.
· Prioritize client requirements and follow up business status.
· Follow up with other departments to obtain the necessary information for business.
· Writing and reviewing business proposals.
· Negotiating with stakeholders.
· Researching business opportunities and new sectors.
· Analyzing the gaps and suggesting product enhancements in line with the market / client requirements.
· Exploring new and existing partnerships as part of the value-added services for the company.
· Pitching products and/or services to new and existing clients.
· Managing the product demos for new/existing clients.
· Updating the salesforce or CRM with all the day to day tasks/new opportunities about meetings, demos, phone calls, etc.
· To qualify for this position at least you should have a Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science or other technical related field.
· Between 7 to 10 years of experience in the sale of IT Software with an exposure to Fintech products (especially AML/CFT compliance).
· Banking and financial domain experience and knowledge is an added advantage.
· The ability to manage, guide and support a team